Monday, October 19, 2009

Losing a Bestfriend .


I ask GOD why me? Iam i being punished ? Why are all my closet friends taken from me . i knoe its been 4years since you been gone , but it still feels like yesterday that i got that call . i remember it like it was yesterday , i cried for 2days str8 i didnt knoe what to do with myself . so i wrote all my words out in a letter , it came out to 2pages . i guess i had alot to say to you , but GOD took you away before i could share it all with you . i remember hanging out on the block with you , gettin in trouble cuz we used to break into the school . that boy that murdered you he got his time ! we found JUSTICE ! i hope you & my bby bro BRANDON happen you cross eachothers path up there in HEAVEN ! William man i think about your big old SMiLE everyday , im still kind MAD that you knoe who is still alive & your gone . why couldnt they take him & not you . man i ♥ you bestfriend ! never will you be replaced .

No comments: